About Me

My Poems

Each poem is hand written by me No Commercial use is Allow No Claiming them as yours xx Hugs Tinker Boo aka Sondra

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Never the Same

As the rain streams down the windows
I look back an catch a small reflection
Remember what we once share together
Remember being so much fun together
Look over the phone as it settle in peace
I know you won't think to call
Do you remember how long it has been?
As the rain softly my tears
  follow for without you my heart
Seems hollow with you near me
Remember now as I pray for the sun
We were once united
We where once one
Living, Loving, Growing together
  lasting forever
As the rain dances on the window panes
The pain still remains
Just when I think of you us together
  the pain once again is new
Loneliness is the pain I must bare
For the problem is I still care
  through the sound of the rain
The phone rings I pick it up
 and you say my name
I wonder can things ever be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment